Our favorite health & wellness blogger Sophie Collins from Sip Savour Share shows off her favorite Birdies to wear throughout the day while whipping up different drinks in the kitchen, from morning pick-me-ups to evening cocktails. Try her recipes for two drinks she serves on repeat—a matcha latte and a rosé spritz.
Morning Matcha + The Starling Flat In Latte
Sophie’s Matcha Latte Recipe
1. Whisk 1 tsp. matcha with 1 cup of cashew milk in a pot on the stove.
2. Put 1 tbsp. collagen, 1 tsp. coconut creamer, 1 tsp. vanilla and 1/2 tsp. stevia in a blender.
3. Once hot, add matcha and cashew milk to the blender and mix until frothy.
Afternoon Spritz + The Songbird Slide In Blush
Sophie’s Rosé Spritz Recipe
1. Fill any kind of glass with ice.
2. Add 3 oz. rosé prosecco, 2 oz. Aperol and a splash of club soda.
3. Top with a slice of blood orange.
Try Sophie’s matcha latte and rosé spritz recipes for yourself and shop her favorite Birdies, including the Songbird slides and Starling flats.